– Year: 1960
– Condition: Excellent
– Engine: 6 cylinders 3670cc
– Power: 240hp
– Gearbox: manual 4-speed
– Exterior colour: Navy Blue
– Interior colour: Black
– Hisrory/Documents: Matching numbers, Heritage Certificate.
– Notes: The first of Series 2. First delivery in Belgium, then imported to Paris.
This is the first of only 45 factory-built LHD DB4`s ever of Series 2. Matching numbers (engine, gearbox, chassis). Original interior.
– Front and rear belts puts by RPM.
– Repainted in 2012 by the specialist Jean-Christophe Marchand.
– Chromes mades in UK
– Paint and retoration of the dashboard.
– New carpet changed by Cecil Cars.
– New clutch
– Power steering very confortable.
– Maintenance by RPM.
– Restoration of the exhaust in 2012
The chrome work is also in an absolute wonderful condition. The door fittings and gaps on this particular DB4 are impressively nice as well. Overall, the driving experience feels very special and the Aston is an absolute joy to drive. This automobile is in a very good and very beautiful condition