LAMBORGHINI 400GT 1967
1967 Lamborghini 400 GT:
Produced between 1966 and 1968
Compared with its predecessor, the displacement was increased to 3.929 cm3 to get 320 horsepowers. The 400GT body 2+2 had differences between the 350GT, It had more height and a different roof.
The gearbox was designed by Lamborghini with a synchronized like the Porsche style.
- - Engine manufacturer: Lamborghini L 400
- - Fuel system: 6 carburetors
- - Charge system: naturally aspirated
- - Valves per cylinder: 2
- - Additional features: Weber 40 DCOE 2-barrel
- - Cylinders alignment: V12
- - Displacement: 3929 cm3 / 239.9 cui
- - Horsepower net: 235 kW / 315 hp (net)